Polyurethane Foam has long been recognised as the finest insulator available to the agricultural industry worldwide. It can be sprayed both inside or outside onto all types of surfaces and at any desired thickness.
Spray Foam forms a seamless insulating barrier leaving no space for vermin to travel. It has tremendous adhesion in bonding roof to walls, thus it offers increased resistance to water ingress.
Polyurethane Sprayed foam can reduce heat loss by up to 80 % and will certainly pay for itself over and over again in the years to come.
Advantages of Polyurethane Foam
- It eliminates draughts, pin hole leaks and condensation
- It can be steam cleaned
- Produces a blanket of foam which binds slates/tiles together
- Lower feed costs
- Cuts down on incidences of pneumonia due to control in sudden drops of temperature
- Controls the ingress of summer heat
- Prevents frost damage
- Can be applied outside thus mininising disturbance of shut down time
- Rapid pay back period
- Fully guaranteed
Call now on 1850754754 for a FREE Spray Foam Insulation quotation or complete our online form