Why Insulate your home?
Both types of insulation can have a dramatic effect. A correctly insulated home can reduce fuel bills by as much as €1000 per year (depending on your house size) and once it’s in place it lasts a lifetime.
In doing so you will drastically reduce the harmful CO2 emissions caused by your home’s energy consumption.
Fibreglass insulation is rolled into the attic space between & across the joists, difficult to reach areas can be insulated with blown shredded fibreglass. Cold water pipes and cold water tanks are lagged and sealed. Insulated walkways can be installed for safe access from your attic hatch to your water tanks.
300mm fibreglass insulation is the required amount to be installed in your attic area to conform to current building regs.Grant also available (contact www.seai.ie)
Cavity Wall/9” Hollow Block Insulation
Cavity Wall Insulation reduces the risk of condensation, allowing the house to “breathe” naturally. It’s entirely non-combustible and carries a 10 year guarantee. The job is completed in a single day and the only difference you’ll see is the reduced fuel bills and a warmer home. We offer a choice of products for cavity wall insulation and are registered installers with the Irish Agreement Board.
- Aerolite Foam: has the highest U value (retention of heat) and is injected under pressure into the cavity. It has a full British Standard and was tested the IIRS is the only product that can be used in 9′” cavity blocks.
- Walltherm Fiberglass: is an extremely efficient insulation medium. It saves up to 75% of the heat lost through uninsulated walls
- Supernova Silver offers improved insulation performance over conventional insulation.
- In-built infrared reflectors virtually eliminate the effect of heat radiation.
- With a λ value of just 0.033Wm2K, a 0.27 U value is readily achievable when building 85 – 100mm cavities.
Call Now on 1850754754 for a FREE Quotation