Insulation in the Industrial Sector
Shannon Insulation offers a complete Energy Saving Package for the Industrial sector:
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Sprayed Polyurethane Insulation for Industrial Buildings
- Sprayed Foam for Underslate protection
Solve Roof Problems – Permanently
Sprayed Polyurethane Foam is applied to the underslate of unfelted tile/slate roofs.
It penetrates all cracks and joints, thus binding all roofing materials together as one.
It locks slates/tiles in place and will eliminate draughts, cure nail rot and prevent access to wind driven rain and snow. This effectively seals in the heat while it locks out the cold.
Polyurethane Foam has long been recognised as the finest insulator commercially available today. In fact, its 50% better than its rivals, expanded polysterene and Glass Fibre.
It can reduce heat loss by up to 80% and will certainly pay for itself over and over again in the years ahead.
Sprayed Polyurethane Foam Insulation Advantages
- Reduces heat loss by up to 80%
- Payback period could be less than 3 years
- Produces a highly efficient blanket of foam with no joints
- Eliminates condensation Hygenically proven as leaves no gaps for vermin to travel.
- Can be steam cleaned
- Seals cracks in existing buildings
- Flame Retardant
- Fully Guaranteed